MISSION/ VISION STATEMENTS

Vision Statement:
I am committed to helping things that can not help themselves. I will always remember to work towards the greatest good and do the right thing. Most importantly I will, without exception remember to keep a positive and open mind and enjoy my time here on Earth every step of the way.

Mission Statement:
I will continue to further my knowledge throughout my life and do what I feel the most passionate about, saving the environment. In turn I will make the world a better place. I will always seek advancement and avoid regression.
I am determined not to be blinded by material possessions, always keeping in mind the amount of money in my bank account is not equivalent to the amount of happiness in my life. I will remember the difference between need and want. However, I will strive to provide what I need to survive.
I vow to never bring a child in this world until the time is right. I will always do anything I can to help my family and remember they are the most important people in my life. I will never think of my animals as “just pets” but instead as part of my family as well.
I aim to always keep a positive attitude in life. I will never forget that life is what you make of it. I will make decisions ethically, and try to do the right thing. I will always think things through thoroughly. I will never forget to enjoy life while it lasts.
I will take care of my body by staying active. I will hike, bike and camp in order to be immersed in, and appreciate the world around me. I will eat the nutrients that nature provides and in turn have the strength and energy to protect it. I will always remember you are only as old as you feel.
I am determined to always be a one-of-a-kind. I will never become one of the sheep in the flock. I will keep my ideas original and my mind open. I will always live by the Golden Rule, and do unto others as I would have others do unto me.
I will keep in mind that being a good person is what really matters in life. Love will be my religion. When I die, I will leave the Earth my positive ideas and positive energy.